The 41st Annual Conference will be held April 9-12, 2017 at the Charleston Marriott Town Center in Charleston, West Virginia.
Conference Registration Information
- You can register for this year’s conference by clicking here.
- To register by paper, please click on the following link –
41st Annual MEAEOPP Conference Registration
Call for Proposals
Interested in presenting at this year’s conference? If so click here to submit a proposal. Submissions are due by February 10, 2017.
MEAEOPP will be hosting a Pre-Conference workshop this year on STEM on Sunday, April 9, 2017. This is FREE, but please register below so we can provide adequate space:
Post Conference Information
MEAEOPP will be hosting a Post Conference this year centered around TRIO Legislation and Regulations as well as Technology Tools for TRIO Programs.
- You can register online for the Post Conference by clicking here.
- You can register by paper by clicking on the following link –
Post Conference Registration Form
If you are interested in purchasing an ad for the Conference Program, you can do so by clicking here. Ads are due by Friday, March 24, 2017.
Paper forms are also available for download – MEAEOPP Conference Ad
- You can reserve your room for the 2017 MEAEOPP Conference by clicking here. Hotel rate is $124 per night and includes parking, Wi-Fi, and one breakfast buffet per room, per day.
- The last day to book your room is Friday, March 24, 2017.